Have you set up your My Health Record yet?
My Health Record is a secure online summary of your health information. You can control what goes into it, and who is allowed to access it. You can choose to share your health information with your doctors, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Here are the benefits :
- Better Access: Your important healthcare information is easily available in one place, and can be access securely online to which you choose.
- Improved safety: If you are ever involved in a medical emergency, the healthcare provider treating you can access your My Health record and can see your health information to provide the best possible care quickly.
- More Convenient: If you are to travel anywhere around Australia and need to see another health care provider you will not have to repeat your health history like medications, details of chronic conditions and dates of recent blood tests as your My Health record contains all this information for your different or new healthcare provider
- Strong Security: If you choose to you can control who sees what information in your My Health Record
- Privacy Matter: We respect your privacy
A My Health record can be set up online, by mail or it is as easy as setting this up with our friendly reception staff at your next appointment. Ask our reception team and they will do the hard work for you!