28 Drummond North Medical Practice requires an appointment to be booked with the chosen General Practitioner or Practice Nurse during consulting hours.
To ensure our Doctors are running on time and are not late for your appointment, we encourage our patients when booking to advise us on the duration of time you will need with the Practitioner You can be estimate the time when making your appointment by the following:
- Women's health or having a Pap Smears –Requires 30 minute consultation
- Patients attending the Practice for the first time – Requires a 30 minute consultation
- Patients requiring a full health check-up- Require 30 minutes consultation
- Diabetes Assessments – 50 Minutes with our Practice Nurse
- General Practitioner Management Plans- Requires 30 minute consultation
- For general colds /problems/Scripts etc. – Requires a 15 minute consultation
- Flu Vaccines- 5 minute consultation
- Pre-Employment Medicals - Requires 30 minute consultation with the Doctor.
- Mental Health-Requires 30 minute consultation
- Travel Consultations- Requires two consultations First appointment is 30 minutes for scripts and advice. Second appointment requires 10 minutes with our practice nurse to give the immunisation.
If you require an urgent appointment please alert our reception staff. We try to allocate emergency bookings for each Practitioner to ensure severely ill patients or with an emergency can be seen on the day. Our reception team will endeavour to advise if your Doctor is behind by approximately 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
Please contact the Practice if you need to check that your Doctor is running on time. Our Doctors encourage patients to discuss matters in consultations rather than liaising via phone or email.