28 Drummond North is a private practice. We follow Australian Medical Association (AMA) fee schedule.
We accept payment for our fees via cash, cheque, EFTPOS and credit card.
Full payment is required on the day of your consultation
The fees provided are intended as a guide only, as charges are based on the length of time taken for each consultation, as well as the complexity.
Out of Pocket Expenses: $80.00 for excisions this is to cover cost of the expendable items. Simple biopsy procedure $30.00 ( to be paid on the day).
|Consultation Type Total Fee.||Total Fee||Medicare Rebate|
|Standard consultation vocationally registered (less than 20 mins)||$75.00||$37.05|
|Long consultation - vocationally registered (at least 20 mins)||$109.00||$71.70|
|Extended consultation - vocationally registered (at least 40 mins)||$141.20||$105.55|
|Non-vocationally registered||$101.00||$61 .00|
A list of practice fees are available from reception upon request.
- Theatre procedures, dressings and wound care, vaccinations, home and after hours visits and some other services can incur additional charges.
- Please check with your doctor or receptionist if you have any further questions.
- Non-attendance fee: We require adequate notice of any cancellation if you are unable to make your appointment, at least 3 hours prior. There is a $30.00 fee payable for non-attendance.
Claiming your Medicare rebate.
- lf you have registered your bank account details with Medicare, the Medicare rebate can be deposited back to your bank account via Medicare Online.
- lf you have not registered your details, the rebate can be claimed back in cash at any Medicare office or submitted online and Medicare cheque will be forwarded to you.
- To register your details, visit the Medicare website.