Employee drug testing is increasingly being carried out by organisations, as the use of alcohol and other recreational drugs can present a hazard in the workplace. Drug testing may also be useful in pre-employment assessment to ensure that your employees are capable of performing their duties in a safe manner.
The main goals of drug & alcohol testing are to improve workplace safety, improve productivity and reduce product or service defects.
28 Drummond North Medical Practice ensures:
- Prompt delivery of required results.
- Conducted by our qualified practice nurse.
- Accredited with the Australian Standards AS/NZS4308:2008.
- Certificate of attendants with results forwarded directly to the employer.
- Availability to provide daily appointments as required.
Australian standards have been developed to establish clear guidelines to meet specific requirements for drug and alcohol testing.
For our fees and more information please email the practice manager.